For more than 125 years, the company August Müller, has been producing machines for the quarry industry. The machines designed and engineered in Rottweil, Germany, are found in operation all over the world and have proven their quality by meeting even the toughest requirements. Our specialist field is the planning, design, engineering and installation of machines, equipment and integrated solutions for quarries, mines, salt, ore, gypsum plants, coal and cement plants worldwide.
We adapt our integrated plants to your requirements and the geographical conditions on site. Planning, design and engineering are realized in the engineering department in Rottweil. The plants are delivered and installed all over the world.
STEPPED BAR SCREENS
Müller’s stepped bar screens and screens are vibrating screens
that are generally positioned between push feeder
and crusher with the task of removing unusable clayey
material (overburden) from the rock to be crushed.
References in France
- 2013 mobile pre-screening on caterpillar - capacity 600 t/h
- 2015 semi-mobile primary screening with chain conveyor and roller grate approx.: 300 t/h
- 2017 primary screening plant with chain conveyor, roller grate and jaw crusher: capacity approx.: 500 t/h
- 2017 Screening debris processing with finger roller grate approx.: 250 t/h
- 2019 Primary crushing plant - 500 t/h - limestone
References in Germany
- 2018 Finger roller grate 250 t/h
- 2018 Primary crushing plant 350 - 400 t/h
- 2019 Coal - screening
- 2020 Limestone screening plant - 250 t/h
- 2021 Limestone 50m3 hopper
- 2021 Ship loading 250 t/h
References in Poland
- 2017 Roller grate - 1200t/h
- 2018 Screening debris processing with finger roller grate - 250 t/h
- 2018 Screenings processing with finger roller grate - 250 t/h
- 2019 Roller grate with limestone
References in Switzerland
- 2018 Crushing plants with pre-screening - recycling material
References in Madagascar
- 2017 Nickel ore pre-screening with chain conveyor and roller grate up to 600 t/h
Ever thought about a career in machine engineering? At August Müller, you will work in a tradition-rooted company, as part of a great team of almost 70 colleagues. We are always looking for qualified employees, apprentices and trainees (dual study/work programmes are also possible).